Home Remedy for Clean White Nails
I love going for a manicure or a pedicure but there are just sometimes that I want a home remedy for clean white nails that I can do myself. Especially after I’ve used a dark nail polish. It’s much easier than you think and you probably have the ingredients in your pantry already.
Here’s how to get Clean White Nails at home:
- Start by soaking your finger nails or toe nails for a few minutes in warm soapy water to soften them.
- Scrub your nails gently with a soft-bristled nail brush to remove any dirt.
- Make a paste using 2 1/2 tablespoons of baking soda with one tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide.
- Spread the paste on and under your nail and leave it on for about 3 minutes.
- Rinse it with warm water.
- Pat Dry.
- Repeat about once a week for optimal results.
This process really works! My finger nails and toe nails are a bright white and I love them! Now if you plan to do lots of manicures and pedicures at home I highly suggest checking out this low cost manicure set I found on Amazon.
Now if you are looking for another home remedy that really works, be sure to check out the Cracked Heel Remedy too! I can’t believe how well it worked for me! I’ve never tried another cracked heel remedy that worked as well as this one did.